Scatter Desktop v9.0.0 버전이 릴리즈 되었습니다. 이번 버전에서는 기본적으로 1개의 신원인증 ID를 기반으로 유저 인터페이스가 대폭 수정되었으며 간편하고도 직관적인 사용성을 위해 미니멀한 디자인으로 수정되었습니다.
이밖에도 QR 코드로 프라이빗키를 가져올 수 있으며, 새로운 버전업데이트를 스캐터 프로그램 자체에서 확인할 수 있습니다.
뿐만 아니라 새롭게 출시될 스캐터에서는 CPU 비상 임대 기능이 추가될 예정이며, 서명 팝업창의 디자인도 개선될 예정입니다.
This Scatter update includes an almost entire re-write of the UI/UX for Scatter. The only things that haven't changed yet are the "Settings" panel, and the "Sign Transaction" popup.
This massive update was due to an article I wrote recently. https://medium.com/@nsjames/blockchain-ux-should-just-be-ux-529c9ca55a8e
Changes ( oh god.. )
- Onboarding flow reduced to just setting up automatic Backups ( which is now enforced )
- Keys are now based on buffers to be compatible with all blockchains. Any key you import can now be used on every blockchain.
- Update notifications within Scatter for new releases.
- Semi-Automated Resource allocation with warnings when you are about to use your last resources.
- Automatic importing of all key-based accounts for EOS
- Vault entries are automatically named if they do not have one.
- Scatters only have 1 identity now in order to remove a step from the login process.
- If you only have 1 account that an app wants within your Scatter it will not ask you to accept it when providing an identity, it will automatically be provided after you accept the identity request.
- Transfers of value along with transfers of tokens.
- Added ability to save named "Contacts" from the transfer panel for easier resending of transfers.
- Users no longer have to accept network suggestions, but apps can only add on every 24 hours.
- Users no longer have to accept application links unless the link is tainted/broken
- When using
linkAccountit no longer accepts the
accountparameter, and does everything internally by forcing a total keypair relinking. This also prevents a bug that allowed dapps to add accounts to scatter which did not exist.
- Receive panel which also provides POS style functionality with QR codes
- QR Code import for private keys
- No more mentions of blockchains, keys, or anything else technical.
- And a lot more.
- Incremental Identity building by interacting with apps that need identity fields you don't have. You can add them in the popup and they will autosave to your identity for next time.
- Free accounts for EOS by proving long-standing social accounts ( uniqueness ) such as facebook which will use a hash pushed to the blockchain for singularity.
- Token breakdowns
- Custom token transfers need to show tokens available.
- Signature Popup needs a redesign
- CPUEmergency needs to be implemented for users who are already stuck without resources
- Ability to click an account from the vault and perform basic blockchain specific account actions like unstake and refund.
- Multi-node networks to solve intermittent network errors and countries with IP blockers.
- Minimizing ( derp, just forgot this one )
- New blockchain